One of the best ways to boost morale during the holiday season is to exchange Christmas gifts with your coworkers or employees. Every company has a different way of celebrating the holiday season, but giving gifts is a way for employees to show appreciation for one another. Here are several great Christmas gift ideas for employees.
Company Christmas Gift Ideas for Employees
1. Travel Mugs. A universal gift any employee will appreciate is an insulated travel mug. A quality catalog can keep their beverages hot for four hours or cold for 12 hours, perfect for a day at the office.
2. Additional paid time off. There isn’t an employee around who doesn’t enjoy a little extra time off. Gifting your employees eight hours of additional paid time off is an excellent gift for a diverse workspace. It allows you to give your employees something you know they will value without worrying about their individual interests.
3. Winter touchscreen gloves. Touchscreen cell phones are great, but they have made using your cell phone in the winter an increasingly complicated task. Giving your team touchscreen gloves will allow them to use their cell phones without taking the gloves off. This gift is popular for electricians, mechanics, carpenters, and anyone who handles small parts and tools every day.
4. Cell phone stands. Another great gift is a quality cellphone stand and charger. This Qi-certified two-in-one charging phone stand can adjust to fit any device and supports the device horizontally and vertically.
5. Bonuses. Finally, you can give your employees holiday bonuses. Christmas bonuses are usually well-received, and they can take the place of additional paid time off while raising company morale. They are also a great way to recognize the efforts of all employees.
The holiday season is the perfect time to show appreciation for your employees and coworkers. Whether you decide to offer them additional paid time off, a holiday bonus, or a quality, useful gift, your team’s morale will be boosted.